Network & Security Administrator
Jouw dagelijkse uitdaging:
As a Network and Security Administrator you are responsible for the daily support of the IT infrastructure.
- You manage the design, implementation, operation and support of the company's network infrastructure to ensure that datacenter, network, voice and telecommunication services are uninterrupted.
- You ensure that all project, initiatives and support activities follow information security and business continuity/disaster recovery standards.
- You define and develop KPI's and measurements to ensure that SLA's are met.
- You manage, coordinate, monitor and evaluate the activities of the network infrastructure.
- You maintain services, ensure functionality, regularly install software and hardware upgrades and provide support for the infrastructure.
- You oversee all network/technical related services.
- You report to the Group IT Manager
Wie ben jij?
- You have a Bachelor degree or equivalent job experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English language skills.
- You are a Belgian resident and/or have a work permit for Belgium.
- +3 years work experience in IT Operations and support in a similar role.
- You have in depth networking experience: security, VOIP, WAN, LAN, internet routing and switching protocols, wireless and VPN capabilities.
- You have knowledge and experience with building, deploying and managing network and application monitoring solutions.
- You have experience with Disaster Recovery, Resiliency Planning, and planning highly available solutions.
- You have experience with the latest Microsoft technology (OS, O365, Exchange, AD, Skype for Business), Cisco and Palo Alto equipment.
- You have experience with and good working knowledge of Domains, Segmentation, Account Management, Network backups, Trusts, Policies, Network Protocols and Bindings, Software Imaging, QoS and Firewalls.
- You are organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- You have excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
Our client, Bosal, is an established global manufacturer of automotive and industrial equipment, both for the original equipment market and the aftermarket. The Bosal-Group remains a family-owned, Dutch-registered company, with its head office in Lummen, Belgium. It's turnover is generated by over 2500 employees working in 12 manufacturing plants and 10 distribution centers.
Wat wij jou bieden:
- A dynamic and international environment with the character of a small or medium enterprise.
- The organization structure is flat which makes contact with the management team accessible and informal.
- The individual makes the difference, initiative and a hands-on mentality symbolizes the people.
- Bosal offers an interesting remuneration package with multiple additional benefits, flexible working hours and a considerable number of holidays.
T: +32 486 926 282