Business Development Manager IT - België (regio Diegem)
Your daily challenge:
We want you to help us grow. Your passion sales will be obvious and you skills will show through your career. Your activities will have a real impact on our business. We’d love you to help us expand on our already substantial growth and expand your own experience.
- Working with a team to develop an overall territory account plan and maximize opportunities to generate sales and services activity with customers, partners and publishers
- Identify prospects and new customers
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities
- Manage a virtual team around deals and delivery to achieve/exceed monthly sales targets and net profit quotas
- Show insight to our customers and partners regarding software publisher contracts and optimal usage of agreements
- Evaluate software contract spend and utilization in a given organization in order to optimize spending patterns, technology usage, and implementation strategies.
- Develop strong knowledge of industry trends by developing proactive professional relationships with software publisher representatives
- Be the field resource to customers and partners for leading industry volume license offerings from top publishers
- Provide leadership and licensing and IT services knowledge to customers and maintain a strong presence in the software industry community
- Generate opportunities for meetings with key decision making personnel to drive the sales process forward
- Professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industries, preferably software sales and software licensing experience
- Proven solution selling experience with an emphasis on strong account and territory management
- High level of knowledge of internal organization working and Information Technology trends
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management
- Solid problem-solving and consultative skills
- Higher education preferred
- You speak fluently Dutch, English and French
- Knowledge of Software Licensing and Software Asset Management will definitely impress us
Our client was founded in Switzerland in the year 1985, has begun as a 'traditional' licensing supplier and has now grown into a global software IT service organization. Software Portfolio Management and Software Licensing is their core business.
Their mission: “We are helping our customers to make the right investments in IT. We make the complex simple so that business and technology leaders have confidence in the IT investments they make”.
- Excellent salary and compensation plan
- A challenging job for people who want to work in an independent, result-oriented, enterprising and rapidly growing company
- An enterprising environment for self-starters. You have responsibilities from day one and you’re expected to do whatever it takes to deliver results
- A fun place to work. We work hard, we celebrate hard and we enjoy the cooperation with our colleagues
- You can be yourself, give your opinion, wear your smart casual clothes and be part of our flexible working environment
- No hierarchy and zero politics - We communicate openly and honestly from A to Z at all levels of the organization
- A young and motivated team
- The possibility to develop your talent and to reward your achievements (global capabilities)
- No bureaucratic company. We are driven by our core values: Humble, Customer Focused, Employee Satisfaction, Passionate, Speed, Integrity and Discipline.